Chiloé Camper

General performance of the vehicle

Gas consumption88%
For long trips99%
Adaptability in the snow94%
Comfort and space99%


Let your dream come true of leasing a motorhome and enjoy the freedom of travelling where and when you want.

Characteristics of the Vehicle

  • Model: Toyota Hilux (2019)
  • Vehicle: 4x4 double cabin
  • Max. 5 people
  • Transmission Type: Manual, 6 gears
  • Engine Capacity: 2.4 liters
  • Type of fuel: Diesel
  • Performance (with camper): approx. 10-12 L / 100 km
  • Pond capacity: 80 liters
  • Radio FM/MP3/AUX/USB and Bluetooth
  • Power steering
  • Length: 6.00 m
  • Width: 2.10 m
  • Height: 2.80 m (with camper)



Add your extras



Characteristics of the Camper

  • 1. Double bed (1.95 m x 1.50 m)
  • 2. Double bed (1.80 m x 1.20 m)
  • Battery
  • Solar Panel 150 amps   
  • Refrigerator (78 l)
  • Gas burner
  • Water Pump
  • Water heater (with gas or diesel)
  • Heating
  • Dining table
  • Sink
  • Toilet
  • Shower (hot water)
  • Possibility of connecting to external power source / plug (works only when the camper is connected to an external power source)
  • 100 l Fresh water tank
  • 36 l Grey water tank 
  • 36 l Black wáter tank
  • Interior height: 1.95 m





High Season (10-14 days):  280 EUR
High Season (15-29 days):  240 EUR
High Season (30-45 days):  220 EUR

Shoulder Season (7-14 days):  240 EUR
Shoulder Season (15-29 days):  220 EUR
Shoulder Season (30-45 days):  200 EUR

Low Season (5-14 days):  205 EUR
Low Season (15-29 days):  185 EUR
Low Season (30-45 days):  170 EUR





  • The rates already include the daily insurance in Chilean Territory (CDW)
  • Rates charged per day, NOT per 24 hours
  • Kitchenware, towels, linens and cleaning supplies included for free over 10 days of rent.
  • High season: November to March (minimum 10 days of rent) 
  • Shoulder Season: April, September and October (minimum 7 days of rent)
  • Low Season: May to August (minimum 5 days of rent)


What are the minimum days of a camper rental?

In low season (May to August) 5 days, in shoulder season (April, September and October) 7 days and during high season (November to March) 10 days.

What is the license that is needed?

Class B license or equivalent in international license is required.

How long in advance should I do a reservation?

If you come in high season (November - March) it is advisable to make a reservation with a minimum of 5 - 6 months. If you want to make a reservation for example in the low season (May - August) at the last minute, we usually have campers available.

What should I do to reserve a camper?

First, send us your trip details through our contact form. Then we send you a quote with all costs included. If you confirm the quote, we will send you the payment instructions.

Is a guarantee necessary?

Yes, 5-7 days before the pick-up of the camper, we need the guarantee of 2.000 EUR by paypal, check or in cash. When you drop-off the camper, we will return this guarantee.

In the case that there is an incident with the camper, does the guarantee apply?

The camper must be returned in the same state in which it is delivered. In case it is returned with any damage or the loss of any object, the amount that covers with said damage or loss will be deducted.

Where can I pick up and return the camper?

Our main headquarters are in Santiago, but if you wish we can deliver the camper in almost all the cities in Chile or in parts of Argentina, Peru and Bolivia for an additional cost.

Is there a daily mileage limit?

Yes! The daily mileage is 250 km. If you exceed the total mileage at the end of your trip, you pay 150 Chilean Pesos per kilometer.

Can you do Wild Camping in Chile?

Yes you can! But we recommend the wild camping only outside large cities and not near main streets.

Is it necessary to drive in a 4x4 in Chile?

No, it is not necessary but you will feel more comfortable in a 4x4 because there are some roads in difficult conditions.

Is it possible to cross the border to other countries with the camper?

Yes, it is possible to travel to Argentina, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay and Brazil. We will need to know which country you will visit with the camper to have the vehicle documents ready.

What type of plug do the campers have?

The campers have 220V and 12V plugs but the 220V plugs work only if the camper is plugged into an external power source.